Cos Ahmet:One-Man exhibition 'Self Seeing' on at the moment at The Stone Space in East London,

Hi 

My name is Cos Ahmet, I'm one of the new FPS members. I have my One-Man exhibition 'Self Seeing' on at the moment at The Stone Space in East London, and although it comes to an end on Sunday 11 December, I wondered whether it is not too late to add it to the blog???

Please let me know and I can send further details, such as jpegs etc. I will be at the gallery this afternoon, so if you do happen to get this email, I can assist before I have to leave at around 1pm.

In the meantime, here are some links to my exhibition:




Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Cos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Hodge Every Contact Leaves A Trace

'Carnival'. The Red Orange Collective are taking over the amazing Safehouse 1 in Peckham from Saturday 20th May.

FPS at the Muse Thursday 6-23rd April