notes from Trinidad's easel No. 4 Summer/Autumn 2015

FEATURED ARTIST SKYLARK GALLERIES  

20th July-12th August

I will be showing some of my popular iconic paintings as well as a number of dramatic still lifes. There will also be a small selection of giclee prints of some of my very collectable images. I will be at the gallery on Wednesday 22nd July, Thursday 23rd July, Sunday 9th August and Wednesday 12th August. On Sunday 9th August, I hope to welcome friends and collectors. Refreshments will be available.
 http://http://skylarkgalleries.com/portfolio/trinidad-ball/


NOT THE ROYAL ACADEMY - 9th June - 22nd August

11th anniversary! I'm very pleased to be taking part in this prestigious exhibition at the Llewellyn Alexander Gallery, for the 11th year running. "Not the Royal Academy", inspired by the original 'Salon des Refuses', hangs the best of this year's work submitted to the Royal Academy but not hung. The Gallery, opposite The Old Vic, is open from 10am until 7.30pm, Tuesday to Saturday. I'll be showing four paintings, one of which is 'Sunshine'.




DUNKELD CATHEDRAL ART EXHIBITION –  18th June - 29th August

I love visiting Scotland and it gives me great pleasure that some of my paintings will be there again this Summer. Sales contribute towards the reconstruction of the wonderful Dunkeld Cathedral. This year the exhibition will be showing a selection of my paintings and prints, one of which is Atardecer/Early Evening.







FRAGMENTS OF SPAIN - 26th August - 6th September

Once again Loli Cardenoso - ceramic artist - and I are joining forces to bring some of the light and colour of the Spanish summer to London. 
The exhibition will take place at Burgh House, New End Square, Hampstead, NW3 1LT, on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays from 12 to 5pm.
More details later.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ART AGENCY
 AND WELCOME TO THEIR NEW HOME!
This October - dates to be confirmed.

It seems like a long time since the day I met Alison Ramsey and Emma Riley, the two dynamic and lovely women who own and run The Art Agency, Esher. In the four years the gallery has been open they have gone from strength to strength and they are about to move to new and larger premises at 118-120 High Street, Esher, Surrey KT10 9QJ.

One of their recent ventures was to take part in the Battersea Affordable Art Fair where they included my 'Sticky Collection'. We were delighted when it sold out, contributing to what was a very successful event for the gallery. 

In October they will be celebrating their fourth birthday with a new exhibition and I am delighted that I have been asked to show my new collection. To the right is a preview of one of the new paintings which I am still working on for The Elevated Collection (thank you Alison for the title!).

I hope you will come to the party on 2nd October, from 7.30pm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Hodge Every Contact Leaves A Trace

Max Birne

'Carnival'. The Red Orange Collective are taking over the amazing Safehouse 1 in Peckham from Saturday 20th May.