Lucia Gomez studio party



Disenchanted Forest, 2015, oil on canvas, 30x25cm

Hello everyone!

I will be moving to Dundee next month. For the occasion, I am organizing a studio party and everybody is invited to come to my studio in NW10 on the 1st of April at 6:30pm

Other reasons to celebrate are that I am finalist for the Lynn Painter - Stainers Prize 2016 (for the ones that missed the exhibition at the Mall Galleries, there will be another one from the prize in Guildford next June - for details click here) and two of my paintings have been shortlisted for the Summer Exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts.

Please confirm your assistance to: info@luciagomez.net 

Lucia

www.luciagomez.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Hodge Every Contact Leaves A Trace

'Carnival'. The Red Orange Collective are taking over the amazing Safehouse 1 in Peckham from Saturday 20th May.

FPS at the Muse Thursday 6-23rd April