L U C I A G O M E Z


Lucia Gomez_Falling Apart, 2015, 20x25cm, oil on canvas

L U C I A   G O M E Z

Lucia Gomez, Field of Mist, 2016 ,oil on canvas, 60 x 90cm
Disenchanted Forest, 2015, oil on canvas, 30 x 25cm

Dear all,

Thanks to all that could make it to the SPRING16 
at The Fitzrovia Gallery last week.

I just wanted to let you know that the two paintings 
I submitted for the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition 
2016 have been selected for the show!

Save the date and I hope you like it!

https://www.royalacademy.org.uk/exhibition/summer-exhibition-2016


With my best regards,

Lucia

Falling Apart, 2015, oil on canvas, 20 x 25cm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Hodge Every Contact Leaves A Trace

'Carnival'. The Red Orange Collective are taking over the amazing Safehouse 1 in Peckham from Saturday 20th May.

Max Birne