Alexandra Harley

















Alexandra Harley MRBS


Currently
My sculpture Bitan has been shortlisted for the Royal Academy summer exhibition
Esclise has just finished being on show at the Chilli Gallery in Athens. This sculpture won the Tassis prize and was cast by the Tassis Foundry in Greece  
I am undertaking the AA2A fellowship at Chelmsford College until July 2017

Forthcoming
I shall be showing with the BrancasterChronicle Artists at the Heritage Gallery, Greenwich, London April 2017
I shall be showing in Holborn Old Library, London in October 2017.
I am returning to Anguilla in December to create a sculpture commemorating the 50th anniversary of independence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Hodge Every Contact Leaves A Trace

Max Birne

'Carnival'. The Red Orange Collective are taking over the amazing Safehouse 1 in Peckham from Saturday 20th May.