A reminder about the launch of my new collection 'XVI' - 16 from '16 by JODY LITTLE


A reminder about the launch of my new collection 'XVI' - 16 from '16

















The sixteen original portraits are a celebration of the icons and legends that we lost in 2016, including Carrie Fisher, David Bowie, Prince and Muhammad Ali.

I have used my traditional methods of collage, acrylic and pastel, but with this collection I have used gold spray paint and reds to  emphasis the images, reflecting their significance in popular culture.


Please join me at my studio/home to see the new collection
SATURDAY 28th OCTOBER 2-6pm

Please RSVPPlease RSVPBest wishes,
Jody

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Hodge Every Contact Leaves A Trace

'Carnival'. The Red Orange Collective are taking over the amazing Safehouse 1 in Peckham from Saturday 20th May.

Max Birne