I am delighted to announce the new and improved www.alexandraharley.co.uk

 I am delighted to announce the new and improved www.alexandraharley.co.uk
I have to admit to a considerable amount of help via a new start up business. The good people at Studio Solutions cajoled me into supplying the info and they have done a splendid job putting it all together. I really could not have done this with out them. And here is a photo of an earlier sculpture, Beald just so this isn't full of text!

Copyright © 2020 Alexandra Harley, All rights reserved.
You have given me your email address in the past, we may have exchanged cards at a private view or you have opted in from the website.

Our mailing address is:
Alexandra Harley
acme studios
3A Rowse Close
London, E15 2HX
United Kingdom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Hodge Every Contact Leaves A Trace

Max Birne

'Carnival'. The Red Orange Collective are taking over the amazing Safehouse 1 in Peckham from Saturday 20th May.