Winter exhibition at Linden Hall Gallery

I hope that you are safe and well in these difficult times. Despite all the uncertainties, the arts are still with us and I would like to thank Linden Hall Gallery https://lindenhallstudio.co.uk/ in Deal, Kent, UK for selecting my sculpture 'Galan' for their winter exhibition. Once more, I am delighted to be in superb company, some of whom I have known for many years. Linden Hall is a superb venue and a beautiful place to exhibit and I am thrilled that the gallery is open to see the work and operating a very Covid safe space for those able to get there. The show will also be online from 10am Wednesday 2nd December until 30th January 2021, for you to visit whenever you want to; so you can relax with a mince pie and your tipple of choice from the comfort of your sofa and enjoy the show! Stay safe and stay well.

'Galan' is a small bronze on alabaster.

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Hodge Every Contact Leaves A Trace

'Carnival'. The Red Orange Collective are taking over the amazing Safehouse 1 in Peckham from Saturday 20th May.

Max Birne