Seasons greetings from Alexandra Harley

 

I hope this finds you well and warm - the cold snap is really chilly and my studio takes ages to heat up. But two shows to end the year has warmed me up! I am delighted that my new bronze sculpture Cleaf has been selected for this terrific gallery in Kent. The exhibitions are always beautifully curated and I hope you are able to get along at some point. The PV is on Saturday. 


Secondly, more excitement with an exhibition at The Vessel, a gallery attached to York St John University. The exhibition 'Abstract Sculpture- Dialects of Making' features Talking Sculpture Making, the group of three artists I have been showing with. Along with Gillian Brent Sheila Vollmer, the show also includes Katrina Cowling, Hannah Honeywill and Charlotte Cullen.  This exhibition opens 7th December and I shall send more details with soon about the symposium of the same name on the 25th January with keynote speaker Griselda Pollock

Corbata, ceramic and cable ties

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Birne

Sam Hodge Every Contact Leaves A Trace

UNPRECEDENTED COALITION FROM THE ARTS CONDEMNS BP SPONSORSHIP OF THE TATE