REVEAL 7-28 FEBRUARY 2024

 

It gives me great pleasure to tell you about my next exhibition, especially as I was asked to co-curate the sculpture with Andrew Revell. We had a great time putting it together and I am sure you will enjoy it, there is something for everyone!  It is a very eclectic mix of work which looks great together, with some beautiful relationships between the sculpture and printmaking too. I have two small pieces on show, one of which 'Lledr Pava' is below.
The details for the exhibition are on the poster - 



Lledr Pava
 
Link
Website
Copyright © Alexandra Harley 2024, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
alex@alexandraharley.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Birne

Sam Hodge Every Contact Leaves A Trace

UNPRECEDENTED COALITION FROM THE ARTS CONDEMNS BP SPONSORSHIP OF THE TATE