www.jodylittle.co.uk/STUDIO-SALE

 The last time I sent out an update it was November 2019 incredibly and what a lot has happened since then! In some ways though many things have not actually been happening as we all have had to adjust to massive changes to our lives. For my work it meant not being able to physically exhibit my art anywhere and so I had to focus on online activities.

I was still able to create art though at home (not being to get to my studio for a period of time) although this meant a bit of a shift in what I was creating. With restrictions on space and limited materials I started to paint exclusively and make smaller works. Creating miniatures really made me focus on my painting, as well as hurting my eyes!

Here's me at home with some miniatures I did of my favourite Golden Girls. 




















On The Move / Studio Sale

Recently I have moved to a brand new studio in Westminster. It is in a lovely location next to St James's Park. One day I may venture there with my easel and capture the local life!

In the meantime to mark the occasion I am having a massive studio sale. For the rest of this month a number of artworks from previous collections are available with up to 75% off. 

 

 

Check them out here --> www.jodylittle.co.uk/STUDIO-SALE


Spain


In June I was delighted to be able to exhibit again after a long gap what with many venues shut the last year. It was doubly exciting as it was in Sitges (just outside Barcelona) which is where I (usually) spend a lot of time when not in London.

 

Interacting with other artists and talking to the public was so great after after such a long time of restricted activities. Also I am now officially a resident of Spain so I'm really looking forward to new opportunities over there and at home. 
 

 

Best of the Best

I am currently creating a collection of portraits that celebrates Best Actress Oscar winners from over the years. Selecting one particular standout performance from each decade, they begin in the 1930s coming up until the present day.

Here we have Audrey Hepburn representing the 1950s with her delightful win for 'Roman Holiday'. Keep a look out on my social media posts for more portraits to come and for details on an exhibition later in the year in a real life location!

 

Keep safe and sane!
Jody


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Hodge Every Contact Leaves A Trace

'Carnival'. The Red Orange Collective are taking over the amazing Safehouse 1 in Peckham from Saturday 20th May.

FPS at the Muse Thursday 6-23rd April